Hazleton Wellness Center
Thank you for your interest in the AmeriHealth Caritas Community Wellness Center in Hazleton. At this time, in order to ensure our commitment to a safe and healthy community, our Wellness and Opportunity Center is temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 crisis.
AmeriHealth Caritas Community Wellness Center — For your health. For our community.
The goal of having a Community Wellness Center is to have a place where our community and our members can connect.
AmeriHealth Caritas will offer resources for improving overall health and well-being. We will connect you to programs for mind, body, and spirit. These programs may include:
- Educational opportunities.
- Job training and employment readiness.
- Computer training.
- GED classes.
- Help with understanding health plan benefits and services.
- Exercise and fitness classes.
- Health education and screenings.
- Cooking demonstrations.
- Healthy food shopping.
- Creative arts.
- Caregiver support.
- Loss and bereavement groups.
- Community resource information.
20 West Broad Street, Hazleton, Pennsylvania 18201