Special Health Programs - Care Management
AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast has special programs to help you stay healthy. You do not need a referral for any of these programs. If you have one of the conditions listed below, you could become a part of one of our special programs.
What conditions do you have programs for?
- Heart Failure (HF)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
These programs will help you understand your condition better. A Care Manager will help coordinate your care and send you information about your condition.
How can I become a member of one of these programs?
- Log in to the member portal and go to Enroll in a Special Program.
- You can ask by calling Care Management at the number listed below.
- Your PCP (Primary Care Practitioner), specialist, or other health care provider may also talk to you about becoming a part of the program. He or she will call us to have you join.
- We may see your health history and that you would benefit from the program. We will send you information in the mail about becoming a member.
As an AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast member, you can say you do not want to be a part of these programs. You can tell us on the phone or in writing. If you decide you do not want to be a part of these programs, it will not change your benefits. It will also not change the way AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast or the Department of Public Welfare treats you.
If you have any questions about our special Care Management programs, or do not want to be a part of these programs, please call us at 1-888-208-5966 or TTY 1-888-859-4109 or write to:
Care Management Program
AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast
8040 Carlson Road
Harrisburg, PA 17112