To our providers and their staff: Thank you for your dedication, bravery, and commitment to the care of our members during this difficult time.
- Reminder for dental providers: Providers may not charge members for Medicaid-covered services (PDF)
- Therapy telemedicine date extension (PDF)
- COVID-19 telemedicine update (PDF)
- DHS Quick Tip: Telemedicine guidelines related to COVID-19 (PDF)
- AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast to follow DHS Provider Quick Tips #241 and #243 during COVID-19 pandemic (PDF)
- DHS Quick Tip: Prior authorization changes for some services during COVID-19 emergency (PDF)
- DHS Quick Tip: Use of the CR modifier and DR condition code for COVID-19 related claims (PDF)
- DHS guidelines for DME prior authorization during COVID-19 outbreak (PDF)
- DHS guidelines for CT scans during COVID-19 pandemic (PDF)
- FCC telehealth funding notice (PDF)
- Therapy telemedicine April notice (PDF)
- Ranitidine recall and hydroxychloroquine limits (PDF)
- Telemedicine care for coronavirus (COVID-19) (PDF)
- Quest Diagnostics COVID-19 testing information and instructions
- CDC information and alerts
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) ICD-10-CM coding guidelines from CDC (PDF)
- AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast COVID-19 provider announcement (PDF)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Account Executive notice (PDF)
- Update to Performant’s Retrospective Outpatient Services Audit (PDF)
- Introduction to Performant’s Retrospective Outpatient Services Audit (PDF)
- ADHD Telephonic Services (PDF)
- AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast name change announcement (PDF)
- Emergency Services Level of Care Review Policy (PDF)
Welcome, providers, to AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast. As a dedicated health care provider, you are now part of a network that focuses on better health outcomes for our members. We achieve this through a coordinated care approach, advanced technology solutions, and innovative community outreach programs.
Let Us Know
Learn about our program developed to assist your practice in engaging and managing the health care needs of chronically ill AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast members.
Learn about our claims address, electronic payer IDs, provider dispute information, provider appeals, and more.
In this section of the site, you can access the following resources:
- Become a patient-centered medical home
- Billing services
- Credentialing information
- Provider directory
Check this page regularly for updated provider materials and communications.
If you have any questions, call Provider Services at 1-888-208-7370.
If you are not yet an AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast provider and would like to become one, please call Provider Contracting at 1-866-546-7972.
Did you know you can now submit all pharmacy prior authorization requests online? Use our online PA request form.
If the provider directory is not available, please contact Provider Services at 1-888-208-7370.