Opioid resources for dental providers
Provider surveyTake our dental provider satisfaction survey
Welcome to the AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast dental provider network. We are committed to offering a dental benefit program that ensures access to high quality oral health care. We are proud that you will provide dental services to our members directly through your agreement with us.
Want to become a participating dental provider with us?
Visit the provider credentialing page.
Already a dental provider with AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast?
Access our dental provider web portal.
Dental Provider Communications
Dental Training and Education
Cultural Competency for Oral Health Professionals
- As the population becomes more ethnically diverse, providers need to respond to patients’ varied perspectives, values, and behaviors about health and well-being. Failure to understand and manage social and cultural differences may have significant health consequences for minority groups in particular. Take the Cultural Competency Program for Oral Health Professionals for dental assistants, dental hygienists, dentists, dental specialists, and any other oral health professional who has the unique opportunity to help break down cultural and social barriers to improve access to quality oral care and oral health outcomes of all patients.
- Participants can earn up to 6 continuing education units (CEUs)
PA Age One Connect the Dots
- Webinar Description: The “PA Age One Connect the Dots” Project supports the current standard of care in the AAPD, ADA, and AAP national recommendations. This workshop educates dental providers to do “Knee-to-Knee” examinations, to understand the importance of the Age One, or baby dental visit, to see more young children in their practices, to increase their productivity by accepting referrals from physicians who are advising families to take their child to the dentist by “Age One” and to bill for preventive services to avoid early childhood caries.
- 1.5 CEUs
Introduction to Cavity Free Kids Curriculum
- Webinar Description: In this curriculum, oral health is presented as an ongoing part of preschool education and includes classroom activities and parent and education materials for use in parent meetings and home visits. Cavity Free Kids was specifically designed for use in Head Start and ECEAP Programs, but has since been expanded to include all audiences that work with children. This abbreviated introductory course will motivate dental professionals to work with their community groups to better the oral health literacy of those around them.
- 1.5 CEUs
Smiles! Oral Health for Everyone: An Introduction to Oral Health for Community Health Workers
- Webinar Description: Community Health Workers can help to improve oral health because they are already trusted members of the community and understand community needs; they promote prevention and manage chronic diseases for the rest of the body. Since CHWs have regular, consistent contact with individuals and families, they are able to be valuable resources for oral health information.
- No CEUs available